David Stejkowski drew my attention to the Urban Land Institute's The Ground Floor blog, which has a thorough post walking through a bunch of major commercial real estate statistics.
The post includes:
- The NAREIT equity index year-end numbers.
- A year-over-year comparison of some major interest rate benchmarks (LIBOR, the prime rate, Treasuries)
- Year-to-date performance for various stock indices
- Current U.S. Treasury yields
- Various tranches of commercial mortgage-backed securities and
- Indicated spreads for conventional commercial mortgages
Go check it out here.
(It links to Cushman & Wakefield Sonnenblick-Goldman, LLC as its source.)