We've been deep in the process of finishing up our May issue. I haven't had a lot of time to update the blog. Here's a roundup of some recent headlines.
- Feldman Mall Properties has been told by the New York Stock Exchange that it is not meeting listing standards on director independence. Also, a major shareholder is challenging the company's board of directors. Lastly, the firm has also been criticized for hiring an accounting firm with ties to the company.
- NREI reports on a Moody's study of commercial real estate performance.
- The New York Times had a major write-up on Meadowland Xanadu's progress.
- Because of food shortages Costco and other retailers are now rationing shoppers.
- Sharper Image is officially up for sale.