Retail Traffic

IN PROGRESS: White Oak Village

Location: Henrico, Ohio

Developer: Forest City

Size: 330,000 sq. ft. retail; 300 condos and office space

Size: 390,000 sq. ft. power center; 330,000 sq. ft. other retail; 150,000 sq. ft. lifestyle center

Buzz: This hybrid development is on a brownfield site. The land is 95 percent remediated, and the other 5 percent is under way. Will follow Leadership in Energy and Environment Design standards, including recycling materials such as crushed concrete from the property.

TAGS: Development
Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish