NEW JERSEY—Princeton, N.J.-based Chambers Street Properties has acquired 100 percent of the interests in 17 commercial properties held in a joint venture between the company and Indianapolis, Ind.-based Duke Realty Corp. The properties acquired include 16 office buildings and one warehouse property in six states.
Properties acquired include:
- The Landings I, The Landings II and McAuley Place, three office buildings totaling 542,000 sq. ft. in Cincinnati, Ohio;
- Atrium I and Easton III, two office buildings totaling 451,000 sq. ft. in Columbus, Ohio;
- Point West I, a 183,000-sq.-ft. office building in Dallas, Texas;
- Miramar I and II, two office buildings totaling 223,000 sq. ft. in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.;
- Celebration Office Center and Northpoint III, two office buildings totaling 209,000 sq. ft. in Orlando, Fla.;
- 22535 Colonial Parkway, a 90,000-sq.-ft. office building in Houston, Texas;
- Norman Pointe I and II, two office buildings totaling 537,000 sq. ft. in Minneapolis, Minn.;
- Goodyear Crossing Industrial Park II, an 820,000-sq.-ft. warehouse/distribution facility in Phoenix, Ariz.; and,
- 1400 Perimeter Park Drive, 3900 N. Paramount Parkway and 3900 S. Paramount Parkway, three office buildings totaling 265,000 sq. ft. in Raleigh, N.C.