National Real Estate Investor and Information Management Network joined forces on the inaugural NREI/IMN 2016 Commercial Real Estate Awards, honoring the outstanding achievements of real estate organizations over the past 12 months.
After careful consideration, we are pleased to announce the following winners of the NREI/IMN 2016 Commercial Real Estate Awards.
Accountants: Outstanding Service
Brokers: Social Responsibility
Crowdfunding: Social Media
Developers: Social Responsibility
Investors: Operating Companies
Investors: Private Equity
Law Firms: Outstanding Service
Law Firms: Social Responsibility
Lenders (Non Banks): Innovation
Property Managers: Innovation
Innovation: Back Office
Innovation: Facilities and Property Management
The judges for the awards included:
- Victor Calanog, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President at Reis
- R. Byron Carlock, Jr., U.S. Real Estate Practice Leader for PwC
- Michael Cohen, Director of Advisory Services for CoStar Group
- Christopher Crippen, co-Founder of IntelRealEstateFund.com
- David Lynn, Ph.D., Founder and CEO of Everest Medical Core Properties
- Greg MacKinnon, Director of Research for the Pension Real Estate Association
- Ken Riggs, President of Situs RERC
- Raymond Torto, Lecturer on market research and urban economics at Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design.