1. More Growth Ahead for Seniors Housing
2. REIT Appear Poised for a CRE Down Cycle
REITs faced some headwinds in 2017, including the apparent winding down of the real estate expansion cycle and higher interest rates. But NREI survey respondents believe healthy balance sheets and strong portfolios should help them deal with any challenges.
3. Retail Real Estate Trends 2017
It’s been a challenging year for retail real estate owners. Our research study looks at what may lie ahead for the sector. Survey respondents' sentiments on cap rates, occupancy levels and rents all turned bearish in 2017.
4. Exclusive Research Reveals Stable Outlook for the Multifamily Sector
5. Borrowers, Lenders See Continued Stability for Commercial Real Estate Financing
6. Industrial CRE Market Study 2017
Industrial properties were white-hot in 2017. Our multi-part report looks at the sector in-depth. While new development levels are creeping up, leasing activity remains robust and occupancies and rents are rising.
7. Exclusive Research: HNWIs Continuing to Cash in on CRE
9. Office CRE Market Study