In this episode of Common Area Podcast, David Bodamer shares highlights from new NREI exclusive research that examines the evolving hospitality sector. As well, he discusses the record-setting surge in investments in real estate tech companies and what is on the horizon for Austin’s CRE market.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How the rise home-sharing apps, like Airbnb, is affecting the hospitality market
- What landlords, developers, and property managers need to focus on when selecting smart home products to attract tenants
- How the economic boom in Austin is attributing to its growth in the commercial real estate sector
- And more!
Tune in now to get your dose of this week’s top stories!
Read the full stories:
- Exclusive Research: Navigating an Evolving Hospitality Sector
- Global Proptech Investment hits Record High in First Half of 2019
- The Outlook for Austin CRE Remains Blazing Bright
- Mall Investment Sales Volume Is Down, But Investors Are More Willing to Buy Lower-Tier Assets
- Maximizing LIHTC Investments: Understanding Nuances Can Determine Profit
- Black Creek CEO Raj Dhanda Talks About Why It Still Makes Sense to Buy Industrial Assets