In this episode of Common Area Podcast, David Bodamer talks about the news that made headlines this week, including the latest update on Sears, recent research from Hodes Weill and Cornell University showing a rise in target allocations. David also shares news from the Boston area on the life sciences market, and whether it is it signalling a downturn ahead.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Ongoing issues for Sears through bailout and bankruptcy
- Where large pension funds are investing their money
- Recent stats showing that lab space markets’ could be signalling a recession
- And more!
Tune in now to get your dose of this week’s top stories!
Read the full stories:
- Sears is Out of Bankruptcy. Can It Survive?
- Institutions Continue to Raise Real Estate Allocations in 2019
- Does Negative Absorption in One of the Nation’s Largest Lab Space Markets Signal an Oncoming Downturn?
- The Market Is Still Not Seeing Enough Affordable and Workforce Housing
- Investors Are Still Going After Student Housing Properties