In this episode of Common Area Podcast, David Bodamer talks about the big news that hit the shopping sector this week: Bed Bath & Beyond is upping the number of stores it expects to close. As well, you’ll get the latest scoop on CRE investors’ growing interest in casino hotels and investors’ steady attraction to medical office buildings.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How a new executive team is looking to salvage Bed Bath & Beyond
- Why top casino REITs are succeeding, despite having strong competition in the gaming market
- How much medical office space is being generated annually
Tune in now to get your dose of this week’s top stories!
Read the full stories:
- Is Bed Bath & Beyond Going Through Temporary Turbulence or More Serious Challenges?
- Casino Hotels Are Gaining in Popularity with CRE Investors
- Medical Office Buildings Remain in Demand Among Investors
- CMBS Issuance Trends Slightly Lower This Year Than in 2018
- CRE Lenders Try to Hold On to Underwriting Discipline to Avoid Future Refi Risk