How is Newark redefining the art of the deal to attract corporate tenants and grow its residential base? Find out in this hour-long webinar hosted by National Real Estate Investor at 2 p.m. (EST) Wednesday, Sept. 7.
Panelists will include Margaret Anadu, vice president with Goldman Sachs’ Urban Investment Group; Lyneir Richardson, CEO of Brick City Development Corp.; and Dudley Ryan, senior vice president at CB Richard Ellis.
NREI Editor Matt Valley will serve as moderator.
The panel will address how private and public leaders are leveraging the city’s affordable real estate, 50,000 college students, unparalleled transit access, five-minute proximity to an international airport and the largest seaport on the East Coast to attract tenants and corporations. Newark is seeing results by working side by side with tenants, brokers and real estate decision makers.
A city review on Newark published in the May issue of NREI captured some of this momentum. To read the review, please click here.
Among the topics to be covered during the webinar:
• How C-suite executives and institutional owners understand and evaluate market opportunities;
• The city's strategy to attract anchor and commercial tenants to six new office suites within the downtown core;
• How federal, state and local development incentives can be packaged while achieving significant cost savings;
• The use of subordinate financing as a tool to bridge bank lending;
• Understanding how to justify gap financing.
A 15-minute Q&A with audience members will follow the formal presentation. To register for the webinar, please click here.