NEW JERSEY—Woodbridge Corporate Plaza, located at 485 Route 1 South in Iselin, has signed seven new and renewed leases to total more than 38,000 sq. ft. under the arrangement of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF).
David Simson, vice chairman of NGKF New Jersey operations, Jamie Drummond, Michael Staskiewicz and Michael Marchese, all of the real estate services firm's Rutherford office, represent the building's ownership, KBS Realty Advisors.
The new leases include:
- ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services Inc., which signed for 15,715 sq. ft. Newmark Knight Frank Smith Mack represented the tenant.
- GFI Group, which signed for 10,500 sq. ft. The tenant was represented by CBRE.
- Stern & Eisenberg PC, which signed for 2,477 sq. ft. NGKF represented the tenant.
The renewals by four tenants include:
- Indegene Pharmaceutical Solutions, which renewed for 4,055 sq. ft.
- SOA Software Inc., which renewed for 2,100 sq. ft.
- BioCon Limited, which extended its lease of 2,000 sq. ft. The tenant was represented by the Garibaldi Group.
- Swift Solutions Inc., which renewed for 1,208 sq. ft.
Woodbridge Corporate Plaza is a six-building campus situated nearby the Metropark Train Station and 15 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport.
Major tenants include Maidenform and Geodis Wilson USA.