ATLANTA – Transwestern’s Atlanta office today announced it negotiated more than 56,000 square feet of new leases and expansions at Glenridge Highlands One, located at 5555 Glenridge Connector in metro Atlanta’s Central Perimeter office submarket. This includes long-term leases with the following companies:
- International Greetings, USA Inc., one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of gift packaging and greetings products;
- Kitchens Kelley Gaynes P.C., an Atlanta-based, full-service business law firm;
- Neel & Robinson Attorneys at Law LLC, an Atlanta-based law firm specializing in commercial and residential real estate transactions;
- Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser; and
- Panoramic Solutions Group LLC, a provider of staffing solutions.
Glenridge Highlands One is a Class A building, totaling nearly 300,000 square feet in 11 stories. LEED® Gold certified, the property offers the latest in office building architecture, including high-quality marble and wood finishes and efficient 27,000-square-foot floor plates. On-site amenities include tenant conference facilities, café and sundry shop, new fitness center, on-site property management team, card-key access and abundant free parking. Situated on the Glenridge Connector, the property provides immediate access to Georgia 400 via a dedicated traffic light and is less than half a mile from Interstate 285. Available space ranges from 2,000 to 40,000 square feet.
Transwestern’s Greg Frankum, director of agency leasing, Matt Spickard, senior vice president, and Emily Dickerson, associate, provide exclusive leasing services for Glenridge Highland One. Transwestern also provides property management services for the building.
Transwestern is a privately held real estate firm specializing in agency leasing, property and facilities management, tenant advisory, capital markets, development, research and sustainability. The fully integrated global enterprise leverages competencies in office, industrial, retail, multifamily and healthcare properties to add value for investors, owners and occupiers of real estate. Transwestern facilitates better decision-making for clients by combining penetrating local market intelligence and macro-market research through its affiliate, Delta Associates. Transwestern has 33 U.S. offices and assists clients through more than 181 offices in 40 countries as part of a strategic alliance with Paris-based BNP Paribas Real Estate. For more information, please visit www.transwestern.net and follow us on Twitter: @Transwestern.